All references in this Policy to “Curious Squirrels”, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to Curious Squirrels. All references in this Policy to “client”, “you” and “your” refer to the individual(s) who accepted or proposes to accept products or services by Curious Squirrels.
Types of Information Collected and Used
We may collect personal information including, but not limited to:
- Name (Child/Ward)
- Name (Parent/Guardian)
- Contact information including email address and mobile number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Information and data from courses, activities and events by Curious Squirrels, for example, photos, videos, results, feedback and performance of students and instructors;
- Information from cookies, other technologies deployed for the analysis of website usage or other information technology applications used by Curious Squirrels.
Purposes for which Information is Collected, Used and Disclosed
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping.
- For marketing and communication
- Photographs and videos might be used for marketing purposes such as publicising or promoting our workshops/camps/events and the students’ accomplishments on Curious Squirrels’ websites, social media channels and other communication channels.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website and services according to your interests.
Curious Squirrels may disclose personal information for any of the above indicated purposes to:
- Professional advisors, third party service providers, agents or contractors engaged to support Curious Squirrels’ business operations under a duty of confidentiality;
- Any person or entity which is part of Curious Squirrels;
- Any person to whom disclosure is required under applicable laws or regulations;
- Any court, tribunal, regulator, or other authority to whom disclosure is necessary under applicable laws or regulations.
Transfer of Information
Personal information may be transmitted to data storage facilities outside Singapore. Regardless of the location where personal information is transferred or stored, Curious Squirrels will make reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks to your personal information.
Retention of Information
We retain personal information in accordance with legal, regulatory, business and operational obligations.
Right of Access
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information held by us and to request for any inaccurate personal information to be rectified. You may submit a request via email at email@example.com